Kamis, 15 Agustus 2013

Beauty Haul !!!

Heyya guyss....
HAPPY EID MUBARAK for all muslim over the world ^_^
I just back to sangatta after eid's day in samarinda...
u know,, eid's day always giving me new spirit. meet up with all my family,, relatives,, friends
eating this and that -no diet at all-
and the important things is THR XD muahaha
and u know,, where i spent my thr,, no new clothes or shoes or bag..
just this..
.
.
TARAAA...
.
.


yep, i spent my moneh for beauty haul :p
since i start to learn make up and things,, these all making me happy.. and i promise to keep learning and practicing my skill in make up *crossing finger*

.
.
Here's i show u what i bought this month

#face

1. Garnier BB cream : New comer in Indonesia.. very cheap, only IDR 16k.. smell good and the color suit in my skin..

2. Sariayu Natural Glow Powder in Karimun Jawa : i've been wanting this since months ago.. this powder can be blush on and bronzer too.. has a very very cute peacock emboss

3. Revlon Photoready Color Corecting Primer : My very first face primer.. really control my oily face so great :)

#Lips

Bought two matte lipstick and both in disc.20%,, such a great deals :))

4. Caring Colours 08 in Cinnamon Roll
5. Maybelline NewYork Bold Matte in MAT2



one is nude and one is bright hehe XD

#eyes

6. Silkygirl Eye Opener Mascara
7. Maybelline NewYork Hypergloss Liquid Liner

8. Unbranded False Lashes : U see the price. it only IDR 6k per each :)

#tools
9. Pink Blush brush from Naughty
10. Tammia Concealer brush
11. Foldable Shaver from Guardian

 #face cleaner
12. Clean&Clear Fruit Essential facial cleanser in Lemon : i love the lemon scent of this.. very fresh :)
13. Kinepin Facial Sponge


#body
14. Vaseline Healthy White Perfect 10
15. Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh spf24 : my HG body lotion :*

The last is this Axe Anarchy Deodorant Spray..
Actually this is i got from my bf who bought axe anarchy valentine edition..
it only IDR 30k for 2 deo spray.. Great deals for us, eh? XD

...

fiuhh such a long post, huh?
i wish u not boring read this hehe :D
alright, i'm done with this..
i will make a review for each product,, i promise ^^

xoxo,,
dheicy