Minggu, 05 Januari 2014

Review // Himalaya Herbal's Lemon Face Wash

So, 2 post in a day, doesn't kill ya, no? :D
see, who's so productive today? me? no? Ha!
actually i didn't do much thing today, so yeah 
although, i'm in sick condition. Uh, hard breath and lil cough doesn't stop me to writing this post.
otherwise, i've been to long abandoning this blog.
and my resolution is to more active writing blog this year. Ganbatte !!
.
Back to topic,
here's my review for u guys who have oily face and want to reduce it without making our skin dry.
This is....

HIMALAYA HERBAL'S 
Oil Control
LEMON FASH WASH

I already using this face wash for about 3 weeks. And i really so amazeee with the result

my face is have superrrr oily face. it looks like u can squeeze my face then fry egg with that oils *yuck
and i already 'tried n failed' so many time with many products that claims can reducing oily face,
but instead reducing, my face become dry n dry and also flaky.
so when i finally try this, this is feel different. 
My face becoming moist and supple, and really reducing oil face and it also lightening my face :D



Let's talk about it's package first.
This facial wash come with tube design with flip case
we need to squeeze the tube to getting the gel (what? Gel?)


Yes guys. this face wash is gel. and not look like another face wash, it doesn't contain Paraben, SLS/SLES & Phthalates (go googling if u didn't know what r they!) 



 The Ingredients :
Has contain Lemon and Honey also which are the 'Hero' to reducing oil face and lightening face. Good job :)


Need only this pea size of gel for all over face and neck
and look at the blue micro beads ! Looks nice, huh!
Oh, it also smell so good. really love it!

Free SLS means Free Soap means Less Bubbles
Thats great :D

My 'Before and After' washing face

before is when i woke up at the morning. looks my face getting lil bit oil and not fresh (ofc la :D)
and after washing, my face looks fresh again. and i just realised it more lighter than before.
and i swore, i even didn't edit photos of this.


- Produce in India
- Can stay 12months after opened
- No Animal Testing (Yayy!!)
- Reusable

and the price is so cheap. around IDR 20k (if i'm not wrong) 
.
.
So that's it..
if u having oily skin face like me, go try it. very recommended ^^
alright guys,
i think i need get a rest now.
wish me get well soon :)

much Love,
Dheicy :*


0 komentar: