Minggu, 05 Januari 2014

Review // Smith's Rosebud Minted Rose Lipbalm

Hello everybody..
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014  yayyyyyy \(^o^)/
i know i know, it's already 5th jan. and really too late. But it's better than not, right (★^O^★) LOL
.
.

Here i come back again to share my review about my new love.
no it's not a new bf, u know i just broke up with my bf *hiks (✖╭╮✖)
but it's okay, coz i think i'm dealing with the wrong guy in almost 5yrs such a wasting time ever
forget it and move on
Ha!
.
.
Alright back to the topic,
U know, living in the 'Oh-Why-Always-Summer' place making our lips getting dry easily.
i really hate whenever my lips getting dry n flaky. and my hand can't stop appealing the dead skin of my lips. it's hurt, i know, but i never stop.
butttttt,, 
i didn't get any of dry lips again since i start using lipbalm.
lipbalm is really good for moisturising and keeping ur lips healthy.
and most of lipbalm, that i ever tried, always making my lips feels oily. and that's suck :(
but not again since i know this p(*^-^*)q


Yup, this is
SMITH'S ROSEBUD MINTED ROSE LIP BALM
.
.
i already read much review says that brand is so gooooddd for lips. And i do really love the tin / can package which i feel so vintage 
And what makes me amaze is this lipbalm can stay 30months after we opened 


This can contain 22gr of minted lipbalm. As u can see, this lipbalm look so freshly red, and it looks like a Jelly *yumm (▰˘◡˘▰) 
makes me want to eat them lololll (☆^O^☆)*kidding la 
.
Here's when i applied this lipbalm onto my lips


U see, it's giving my lips lil bit glossy but i didn't feel greasy at all like we eat 'gorengan' :D
and also not feel sticky too so which i think is nice :)
And since it's contain mint, so i got cooling sensation for a minute. really good to use it in the hot day :)
.
Too bad this lipbalm doesn't contain spf :(
but for me is really okay, since i just using it whenever i'm in home and before i go to bed :)
.
btw, i got lipbalm in Luxola, u can get another rosebud lipbalm in there too .
for the price, mine is actually 120k but i got it has disc.70% in Dec 2013 (u know, Luxola special 1212 :p) so i only paid for 30k. what a great deal, huh :D
.
Alright, that's my review today.
thanks for stopping by and reading my blog :)
I hope this year will be great for me and all of u guys.
Have a nice weekend!
Bye :)

much love,
dheicy :)




0 komentar: